Info

I'm Anonymous Trench... 

Below are some pieces I've written- poetry etc, links to music and videos. 

Saturday 9 October 2010

go back where you came from
i didn't know it was an option
i don't know that place
in my fathers land I'm foreign
if that was not the case
and in that land i was embraced
i would still have the question
where's the bones of my ancestors

i know i must have slave blood
my name carries that scar
but i still don't know my home
if i can only go that far
why's my hair so straight
"you have Scottish in your genes"
but grandma's black and granddad's black
how far back are Europeans?

i think that i'm going crazy
i cant be freed from these chains
so ill go where my feet take me
and pray that god will heal my pain
shaytan thinks he has me shackled
when i speak they tie on muzzles
these demons herding cattle
underestimate the struggle

so where do i belong
allegiances i have none
i am a man of no land
they can take my tongue
but i will still be vocal
i will repeat like a stutter
my priorities are global
i am blind to all colour

No comments:

Post a Comment